Friday, January 29, 2010

Aaaagh!

I like routine I really do. We've have a great one over here. Pick up daughter from PreK, come home, have lunch, little guy naps. It's nice and I like it. Liked it. Want it back. No. Please?

This started yesterday.

He.

Won't.
Stay.
I frantically asked around at school this morning if anyone had one of those crib tent/top/cover/cages that I could borrow for a few months. (because then he will be able to handle a toddler bed and not get into everything in his room)

I think I scored one but probably won't see it until Monday. Until then I just can't keep this guy put.

I've a feeling it's going to be a looooooooooooong weekend.


1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ha too funny!! We had to teach Ryan to climb out of the crib bc she just wouldn't - and in the morning she'd scream for us to get her out. He really wants MOM!

    ReplyDelete