2. Summer, sunshine & the fun that goes along with it!
3. Teaching my kids about the environment & how precious our world is.
~8 Things I Did Yesterday ~
1. Made peanut butter and chocolate chip waffles for breakfast.
2. Took Pictures of a new runner/pot holder set for my Etsy shop.
3. Took out the storm windows and put the screens in the doors.
4. Took advantage of the sunshine and hung the laundry out on the line.
5. Decided after lunch to take the kids on a hike/walk to a nearby forest/park that is wheelchair accessible (which means stroller accessible as well).
6. Stopped for ice cream after our hike. My daughter can now finish a small cup on her own (now I don't have to finish it for her).
7. Did the happy sales dance ~ the items I listed in the morning sold!
8. Taught my daughter about spring peepers which we can hear in the evenings from our backdoor.
~8 Things I Wish I Could Do ~
1. Be better at organizing, my time & my "things".
~8 Shows I Watch ~
Not really a TV watcher so here's 3! I usually spend my evening time sewing but do like these shows:
~8 People I Tag ~