Monday, June 8, 2009

More Quilt Show

I wanted to share more of these lovely quilts with you from Sunday's show...

Next string quilt I make I just might have to cut the blocks like this! 
Love the border on it as well.

Lovely Batik

So Pretty! Detail below ~

Amazing paper pieced quilt. WOW.

The 3D effect on this quilt is beautiful. 
Pictures just don't do it justice.


Someday I'd like to be able to applique like this!

Love the stained glass effect on this quilt.

I love the compass points on this quilt. 

I'd love it if you left a comment,
let me know what you think about today's quilts.

4 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW! All are so different and beautiful. The pieced paper is A_M_A_Z_I_N_G.....my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ilena. the Batik, Storm at Sea was my hubby's fave (that and the hand pieced, hand quilted tumbling blocks!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I really liked quite a few of them! Such amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the show with us. Sorry to have missed it.

    ReplyDelete