Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Earth Day!


Happy Earth Day!

 ~Earth Day inspired~

I just completed this upcycled~repurposed denim tote bag. The floral fabric is vintage material, classic '70s colors. The bag is reversible and has 2 pockets, one on the inside and one on the out. 
I am having an Earth Day promotion in my etsy shop. Shipping on all upcycled, repurposed items is on me (including this super cool tote)! This includes denim pot holders & bookmarks. Just write "Happy Earth Day" in message and I will refund the shipping. Promotion runs from today until Sunday, April 26.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this bookmark. I wasn't sure what it was at first. I thought it might be one of those art books where you paint/sew on a book's pages. But this is even better. It can go from book to book. Nice.

    Linda

    http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete