Friday, May 22, 2009

On Line Quilt Patterns!

I have been asked by the Quilt Pattern Shoppe to review the patterns they offer and share them with you. I also want to share that I am paid for my time and professional opinion. That being said I do want to let you know they are definitely worth checking out!

I am constantly on the look out for new quilting patterns. I found that The Quilt Pattern Shoppe offers tons of patterns in easy to find searchable categories (ie. size, skill level, technique, & even some free patterns). The great thing about The Quilt Pattern Shoppe is there are no shipping costs because you can immediately download them to your computer and print from home ~ no delivery costs or waiting for them to be delivered (and who doesn't love shopping in pj's sipping a cup of coffee)! The Quilt Pattern Shoppe also offers a rewards program with partnering online quilt stores for thread, fabric, and other items.

If you've designed your own pattern, consider checking out The Quilt Pattern Shoppe as they are always looking to add variety & more patterns to their site. You will get a personal page where shoppers will be able to learn more about you.

~ Don't forget my giveaway is still going on. Scroll down to participate! 

1 comment: