Monday, May 11, 2009

Earth Day Mosaic

Earth Day World Mosaic ~ Can You Find Erin? 

Here She is!

Here's another mosaic with each image only being used once 
(the top mosaic actually uses the images several times).
Erin's picture is the 5th row from the bottom and... oh never mind!


One thing you should know about me is that I absolutely LOVE jigsaw puzzles. I don't mean to brag but I am very good at them. So good in fact that the only puzzles that I really enjoy the challenge of are the mosaic type of puzzles. Somehow just before Earth Day I found out about the Earth Mosaic 2009 project through twitter. Since I love mosaic pictures I knew I had to take part. All you had to do was upload a photo taken on Earth Day. 

I sent in a photo of my daughter blowing bubbles on the back porch, her smile was perfect and captured the essence of the day. To me this photo represents Earth Day perfectly ~ a child (our future) blowing bubbles, enjoying the beginning of a beautiful season, her little white legs exposed to the fresh air and sunshine for the first time in a long while. 

I am looking forward to next year's mosaic. Until then remember everyday is Earth Day ~ do your part so that future generations of bubble blowing children can enjoy the world around them.

1 comment: