Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Listings!
















Here are my latest creations. I posted the floral on the left yesterday and the lion in my Etsy shop today. My goal is to list everyday. I still haven't figured out if it's better to just list them all at once or on a regular basis. I figure if I list everyday I won't get buried at the bottom of the search pit. Any ideas on that one? 

As far as pot holders go, do you feel the need to buy a set or would just one really cute one do? Many people who make pot holders line them with a special batting that is supposed to deflect the heat. I use a layer of regular cotton quilt batting and a layer or two of repurposed cotton clothing (turtlenecks, thick shirts, dish towels). I've tested them out with great success (no problem holding the HOT pizza stone).

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I don't personally create enough to get something new in my shop everyday, so I renew from time to time and always relist when something sells if it has a duplicate. Good luck! Cute pot holders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really pretty. I love the fact that you use both soft and bright colors. I get so tired of seeing nothing but neutrals on everything!

    ReplyDelete